Access GQ anywhere with the mobile/tablet edition. GQ is the premier men's magazine, providing the latest in fashion and style advice, revealing sports profiles, intimate photos of today's hottest up-and-coming actresses, tips on fine food and drink, entertainment, sex, politics, and so much more! Here's how to get started:
- Download the app onto your device from the App Store, then click on the GQ icon on your home screen.
- In the app, under My Account, tap on the "Verify Your Subscription" link.
- Confirm your account using your account number or subscription mailing address:
- Enter your GQ subscription account number (the 10–digit code found on your mailing label), and zip code (first 5 digits only).
- Or, enter your GQ subscription name and mailing address (name and address must be entered exactly as they appear on your mailing label).
- If your address is outside of the U.S. or Canada, you will need to use your account number and select your country from the dropdown box.
- Click the "Continue" button. You will then be asked to enter your email address and create a password. Tap the "Submit" button.
- If you have gq.com login (or a login for another Condé Nast site/magazine), sign in using your existing login email and password. If you have not already registered with gq.com (or Condé Nast), create a new account by entering your email address and a password.
- When you're done, click the "Done" button in the top left corner and then use the "Sign In" option to enter your new email/password you created. Congratulations! You are now ready to read GQ on your device.
If you have already registered your print subscription to GQ on a Kindle Fire or other Apple device, sign into your iPad® using the same e-mail and password.
- Search for GQ in the Newsstand Store.
- Tap the "Verify your subscription" link and select the "Account number" or "Mailing address" option.
- Enter your GQ subscription account number or your GQ subscription mailing address, then tap "Verify."
If you have already registered your print subscription to GQ on an iPad® or other Kindle Fire tablet, you can sign into your Kindle Fire using the same e-mail and password. Available to customers in the US and UK only.
- Download the Google News app if you haven't already.
- Open the Google News app and tap on the "Newsstand" option at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the magnifying glass from the top left of the Newsstand screen and search for your magazine.
- Tap on the magazine.
- On the screen, there will be a big Subscribe button, underneath which there should be a "Already a subscriber? Activate your account." Tap this link.
- When it asks you if you want to continue to the website to verify your subscription, tap "Continue".
- If you already have your subscription linked, you can enter your email and password and tap Continue to get access.
Please note: if you have never set up a Google Play account, you will be asked to enter your credit card information. Your account will not be charged. Available to customers in certain countries.
If you purchased your subscription through the Google Play Store app on your Android device, you can only access it on that device.
Available to customers in the countries listed below:
United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Egypt, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Ireland, India, Italy, Jordan, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Turkey, Taiwan - Province of China, Ukraine and United States.
- If you currently subscribe to the print edition of GQ, you can enjoy your subscription on the NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ every month for as long as you subscribe to both editions.
- Simply order your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ subscription from BN.com or from your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ using your BN.com account, and begin your 14-day free trial.
- After you submit your subscription order, you will receive an e-mail from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to link your print subscription to the tablet edition on your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™.
You will need your print subscription account number to link your account. Your credit card will not be charged during the 14-day free trial period. Please note, if you do not validate your print subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ order by Barnes & Noble. If you purchased your subscription on a NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™, you can only access it on that device.