The Architectural Digest tablet edition includes the full version of the magazine plus extras.
Select your device to get started:
- Download the app onto your device from the App Store, then click on the Architectural Digest icon on your home screen.
- In the app, tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner, choose Account, then tap "Verify your subscription" to get started.
- Confirm your account using your account number or subscription mailing address:
- Enter your Architectural Digest subscription account number (the 10–digit code found on your mailing label), and zip code (first 5 digits only).
- Or, enter your Architectural Digest subscription name and mailing address (name and address must be entered exactly as they appear on your mailing label).
- If your address is outside of the U.S. or Canada, you will need to use your account number and select your country from the dropdown box.
- Click the "Continue" button. You will then be asked to enter your email address and create a password. Tap the "Submit" button.
- If you have architecturaldigest.com login (or a login for another Condé Nast site/magazine), sign in using your existing login email and password. If you have not already registered with architecturaldigest.com (or Condé Nast), create a new account by entering your email address and a password.
- When you're done, click the "Done" button in the top left corner and then use the "Sign In" option to enter your new email/password you created. Congratulations! You are now ready to read Architectural Digest on your device.
If you have already registered your print subscription to Architectural Digest on another Apple device, sign into your iPad® using the same email and password.
- Search for Architectural Digest in the Google Play store or in the Google News app on your Android device.
- Tap the magazine cover.
- Tap "Subscribe" and choose the "Current subscribers" option.
- Tap "Continue" to site and enter your existing login (email address and password) or to set up a new account using your account number or name and mailing address.
If you have never set up a Google Play account, you will be asked to enter credit card information. Your account will not be charged.
- If you currently subscribe to the print edition of Architectural Digest, you can enjoy your subscription on the NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ every month for as long as you subscribe to both editions.
- Simply order your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ subscription from BN.com or from your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ using your BN.com account, and begin your 14-day free trial.
- After you submit your subscription order, you will receive an email from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to link your print subscription to the tablet edition on your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™.
You will need your print subscription account number to link your account. Your credit card will not be charged during the 14-day free trial period. Please note, if you do not validate your print subscription within 14 days, you will be charged for your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ order by Barnes & Noble. If you purchased your subscription on a NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™, you can only access it on that device.